Sunday, November 15, 2009

On Avoidance


So despite having lots of time to work on it, I have been unashamedly and blatantly avoiding my Degree Project. I like to believe that it's because I work better under pressure, so I'm simply creating the proper environment to work. Did I mention that I have my BA in BS? :P
Anyway, I should be putting up some Degree Project stuff within the next few days. I plan on pulling an all nighter and forcing myself to confront this behemoth project. 

Anywho, here's what I do to avoid my Degree Project... enjoy! 

2 comments:

Amaiia Q. said...

O: I love your work :3
specially the one of Davy Jones and the puppies
and of course this one too :D
xDD and I just had to comment
cause I'm procrastinating right now... cause I too feel like I work better under pressure~
hope everything goes fine in the end :3

Jasmine Carter said...

sorry this took so long to get back to you! I'm terrible at blogging! :/

But thank you so much for your kind words!