Monday, February 22, 2010

I Solemnly Swear


So I have decided that I'm awful at this blogging thing, and in order to master it mercilessly, I'm going to post on this bad larry every day. (We'll see how long I actually do this, but I'm staying positive.)
Clambake Studios came to Massart today and let us take a little peak at one of their super secret pilots that was pretty darn hilarious. Flash + ridiculous plotlines= Ideal Job.  So I pretty much want to work for them. 
I got some great positive feedback for my demo reel, portfolio and sketch book, and now am spewing forth creative energy (which I'm trying to focus on Degree Project.) I'm hoping that once I get that little project out of the way and out of sight, I can do an internship with them. 

Onward to artwork. Please enjoy a stale piece of artwork that I found in furthest corner of my dusty desktop portfolio folder. Along with posting every day, I also will do my very best to generate fresh and crispy new artwork for your eyeballs to enjoy. 

No comments: