Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Wall


It's funny how when you've been working on a project for so long, and can't wait to finish it, that when you're finally at the finish line and have let's say one or two minor things to work on, you kind of lose your steam. Maybe it's just me? Well I'm nearly done, and after adding more credits and a voice over track with the music, I think I'll be just fine. Then I can start working on more fun things, like random little monster sculptures, or good ol' character designing. God, I miss drawing different characters now, I must have drawn thousands of dogs and little kids this semester because of this project. 
In other news, I've made a poster that I'm much happier with! Feast your eyes on this little graphic niblet. We'll see what my teacher has to say, but I like it a lot better than my other poster design. 
More to come soon. Perhaps a... gasp... Demo Reel?! Stay tuned

1 comment:

Monica Garrison said...

OK, this is just flat out adorable...the only thing that popped out to me in viewing this is the main text is a little hard to read...but I love the Polaroid idea!